Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Get Healthy

So as any of you who read my last post know, I have some weight loss goals this year (who doesn't). So I was very excited to find out about a multi-Ward (church for those non-Mormons out there) Triathlon! It is going to be in June or July, I can't remember, but we are going to be building up to it by training together and trying to help each other as relief society sisters.

I am really happy about this because it is always easier to do with a set goal in mind and with the help and support of others working along the same path. I can't wait to get to participate.

The only issue I have with the whole thing is that I will have to run (my least favorite of the tri) because my bike is falling apart and I have no place to practice swimming. But that is fine. I will get into shape, work hard and hopefully meet my minimum 20lbs lost by July 1st!

Also, anyone in the Salem area who is not in the wards participating or not a member are more than welcome to join in. It's all about getting and staying healthy and enjoying life!

No comments: