Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Snow daze

It has been so hard to get any work done that last few days. With the cold snowy weather, being kept inside (I WILL NOT drive in the snow. Period.) I have been struggling to have ANY drive to get work done. I just want to lie on the couch and watch old movies.

The weekend itself ended up being great. Our friend was over Saturday night when things started freezing over so we had her spend the night. It was a blast. I haven't had a sleep over in ages! So much fun!

But come Monday I was tired and lethargic. Yesterday wasn't much better. I hope having it all clear out is going to help me. But who knows.

On a different note, William is adding more and more words to his vocabulary. He also loves singing. Normally nonsense but his favorite is "Open, shut them"

Open, shut them, open shut them (open and shut your hands)
Give a little clap, clap, clap (clap your hands)
Open, shut them, open shut them (open and shut your hands)
Fold them in your lap, lap, lap (fold arms)


He will do all the actions and sing the words. It's so darling to watch him because he is so excited and proud to have done it. He is communicating better every day. I am so proud of the little nut.

No comments: