Friday, December 30, 2011

New Years

I have never been one for New Years resolutions. They are usually quick to come by and just as quickly forgotten. I am, however, for goals. I like starting with goals at the start of the year because it makes for an easier to follow timeline. Get done in a month, 6 months, whatever, it's just easier for me to follow.

This year I only have 1 main goal, and then little goals to help me attain it. I am posting this here because I hope it will help me keep to it.

My goal this year is: To become a better wife and mother.

A simple goal, predictable even, but important none the less.

I've broken that goal down into 10 sub goals.
  1. Lose 20lbs by July 1st
  2. Lose 40lbs by 2013
  3. Get house organized and maintained
  4. Clear out toys
  5. Clear out jewelry
  6. Clear out clothes and shoes
  7. Get Vinny ready for Kindergarten
  8. Start education plan/program with William
  9. Become more spiritual
  10. Create a stronger family
I wont bore you with the step by step plan I have laid out for each, but I do have them.

So, this is my goal/s for 2012. Hopefully, in one year I can say I truly am a better wife, a better mother and overall a better person through hard work and effort.

No comments: