Monday, January 30, 2012

I AM

So, I came about this idea in a very random and round about way. Watching Bruce Campbell talk about Burn Notice. Thinking about the god of awesome (AKA Campbell) and his tasty co star Jeffery Donovan made me feel like a teenager again when I was crushing on every other TV star. Long story short, I started thinking about where I thought I would be by now and where I want to be in the future. So I decided to commit to an "I am" piece like we did in 8th grade.

I AM

Beautiful
Smart
Random
Odd
Special
Sexy
Lovable
A good mom
Funny
Social
Kind
Hopeful
Excited
A dreamer
Different
Busy

I Will Be

Healthy
Sexy
Helpful
Spiritual
Kind
A good teacher
Active
The best mother I can be
Playful
Loving
A hard worker
Musical
Wise

I would challenge all of you (all four) to write one of these yourselves, on Facebook, your blog, in your journal, wherever. Focus on what you are proud of in yourself and what you want to be without thinking too much on how you are not yet. It is empowering and fun.


2 comments:

C/K said...

Love it! I was thinking about something I could blog about... because it's been forever. This is a great idea! And yes, you are all of those things. :)

Hayley said...

Why thank you! It really does feel good to do and it helps you see yourself though positive eyes which we all need some times.