Sunday, June 12, 2011

Life

In the last year 4 people I have know and loved have passed on. None were young, which is part of what scares me. These were people who were always there, and now they are gone.

First it was my Great Aunt Cloda, the next week it was her sister Virginia. The week after that my Dad's mom, Grandma Waring passed away. We had a long rest until this week when my Mom's dad, Grandpa Lynn passed away.

I think the biggest worry for me is that my Grandma Joy lost 2 sisters and now her husband, and considering that last time death came in three... Well, I will be very glad when the next 2 weeks are over. And few months.

I know it's a really negative view, but I can't help but be anxious about it.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Hi Hayley, I'm so sorry to hear about all those you've lost. It's hard no matter how you look at it. I hope your memories of each of them will stay with you to give you comfort. Loves!