Monday, June 13, 2011

Motherhood

Motherhood is a trial and a blessing all in one. Since Vinny was born 4 1/2 years ago I have been through more drama and more stressed that the previous 21 years. But I have also found greater joy, greater happiness, the best laughs and the best memories.

I just found my pregnancy journal from Vinny the other day and I have been having so much fun going on long lost memories. Vinny is enjoying it to. We also started the Salem Library reading program so I am spending a minimum 30 minutes daily reading with them. I try to do it together as much as I can because Will enjoys it more with Vinny. I also have to do it on my bed so Will can't get away! Crazy little bugger.

I am excited for summer because it means more time outdoors with the bug-a-boos and less time in on the computer. I have actual found myself escaping our stuffy office as much as possible. Even if it is just into our room with the windows open to let in the breeze while I'm folding laundry.

Okay, this was a bit rambly, but I just wanted to get those thoughts out there.

No comments: