Monday, April 25, 2011

My kid is weird

Vinny is an odd duck. While at times he is a normal 4 year old boy, playing Star Wars and trains, other times he is just plain strange.

Example: Last night he was watching The Simpsons when a commercial came on. I'm in the other room and hear "Up next on the 10 o'clock news" and I hear him say "YEA!" and from that moment on he kept talking about the 10 o'clock news.

Often times the nut will ask me to turn off PBS Kids and turn on "The 8 o'clock News" because he loves watching what's going on. And sometimes, when he wakes up early enough, he'll watch BBC News on OPB with me. And he LOVES it!

The other day he played tsunami in the front yard, which meant he explained how Japan was flooded and people lost their homes.

I just find it so strange that he likes this so much.

So my boy's a nut.

No comments: