Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Weight Loss

I am sick of these commercials saying "I am back into my favorite bikini" or "I am the same size I was in High School." I DON'T want to be he same size I was in high school, I was heavy in high school. I wasn't healthy. I don' want to be a 14 again, I want to be about an 8 ish, that fits my hight and my build so that is what I want. I just wish there was a decent workout or diet plan or idea of those that was about ridding you of your bad habits you have had since childhood. It really annoys me. Anyways, yeah, if anyone is a stay at home mom or is home in mornings and wants to get together and work out, or play date or anything, let me know. I go stir crazy. My mom and I walk in the mornings at the mall during the colder weather, but it is starting to drive me nuts. I'd like to do something a little more active, or at least a change of scenery. Oh, and I am looking for a baby bike seat and a infant helmet. If you have one you aren't using or know where to get one I would appreciate it.

Oh, and if anyone knows anyone who can cut down and haul a big rotting tree, let me know.

No comments: