Thursday, March 6, 2008

ACK!


Hello again. I am so irritated right now with the stupid election crap. There was a woman on the radio today who was saying how we should have everyone vote for the primaries within a 2 week period so every state counts. It makes sense to me. I was a Romney supporter and he was kicked out earlier on, but what if (completely hypothetical here) everyone in Texas and Ohio, Oregon and all the other states would have voted for him? How is it fair that if one group didn't like someone everyone else is screwed into choosing what they did? Seriously.

And I agree with this ladies idea that they could only campaign for a few months too. She said something to the effect of "If they can't say what they stand for and what they would do in 5-7 months, they have no business running." Which is so true, I am sick of all the hemming and hawing from everyone.

No comments: