Thursday, November 3, 2011

Christmas!


Hello all. It's confession time.

I....*deep breath* am addicted to Christmas! I am in love with Christmas, the atmosphere, the music, the stories, the good feelings all around. To be honest, December 25th is kinda a sad day for me, because it means Christmas is over. :(

I do try to wait until November 1st to start listening to music. I wait until after Thanksgiving to decorate and get out all my things. But the feeling of Christmas is intoxicating. I love going to craft bazaars (as early as this weekend) and browsing the decoration aisle at the store.

I do think stores should have decorations for sale in November, because I like to get set up early, so I have to have them before. but not in October, or August.

I just feel like there is a feeling of goodwill, love and happiness during the Holidays. The food is better, people tend to be nicer if you are not at a sale or the mall. Everything gets better at Christmas time!

So I wont play music in my shop when people are there, the stocking aren't hung until the tree is up AFTER Thanksgiving. The bed time stories will remain un-Christmas-i-fied until December1st. But I am Christmas-i-fied and proud of it!






1 comment:

C/K said...

I wish I could decorate my house like this... but I need a house first.