Monday, June 23, 2008

Sampling



Hello again, as I have mentioned in the past I am addicted to samples. I got another great product I was ask to review on here and give my honest opinions. So here it is, Glove in a Bottle lotion (Can be found on-line at www.glovesinabottle.com)

This is a great lotion that I am now in love with! It is a really powerful lotion for really dry skin. The best thing is that although it's name suggests that it's only for hands it works all over, especially feet! Which is why I love it so much. I have really dry feet, they crack every other day. I mean, it is bad. This lotion keeps that from happening and they actually feel soft after just the second application!

Also, even though it is really powerful it has a very light sent, and after application you can't really smell it at all. It's isn't greasy either!

I guess the only real cons are that 1. It is a little more expensive than my usual (dollar tree) but extremely worth it. And 2. As far as I have seen it is only available on-line and I prefer in-store shopping.

Overall 5 out of 5!


No comments: