Monday, June 16, 2008

Fair Share? Hmp.

My husband just had his first day at the state today and we found about something that has me pretty upset.

To give you a bit of back ground on my upset, I hate unions. I think there are very few places they have any use anymore and I think in most job fields they should be eradicated. They are pushy people who really don't care about you, just furthering there little group. I know this from personal experience at T-Mobile when they jumped in front of cars trying to get the workers to join a union and yet the "benefits" we would have had through them were nill compared to what we already had at T-Mobile, but they kept on trying. It got to the point that Dan was ready to literally run them over if they got in front of our car again. They made people late to work who asked to be left alone!

Well, now with the state even if we don't join, which we WILL NOT!, they are making us pay $50.00 or our "fair share" since they represent the state and we might happen to get benefits from their actions. Ugh! That's like paying your neighbor because they might build a mutually used fence, but they might not. I want nothing to do with them and the crap those people pull but I am stuck PAYING THEM! What is wrong with this picture!?

1 comment:

Kari said...

What section of the State did he start working for? Nate just started there too on Monday!