Friday, September 25, 2015

Miskers

So here I am, putting myself out on the Internet. Putting out my creation for all to see.... It is kind of terrifying. Okay, REALLY terrifying, but I am doing this because I cannot put it off any longer.



This is Miskers. He is a kitty, a young kitty. He and his friends, Raspberry, Tiger and Crayon, have normal kitty adventures together. They play, they go to school, they learn lessons, etc.... And they are going to be in books. My books. Eeep!

So I have started a Facebook page. I would love it if my friends would like it and if you want, share it to people you think might like it. I would really appreciate it. But no pressure, really. Our friendship will not be at stake if you do not like it or share it, worry not. https://www.facebook.com/Miskers-853042704809943/timeline/?ref=aymt_homepage_panel




No comments: