Saturday, September 13, 2008

Politics!

Gag a freaking maggot! I am so sick of everyone, I am not a fan of Michael Savage but I agree with his idea to move the election up to early October, like the 4th? I would love to just have it over with. I am especially ticked as I really don't like either candidate or what they say they will do in office and I don't think either is very trustworthy. I think McCain will drop his own morals to appease the other side of the aisle and I think that Obama will outright ignore the other side unless they agree with him. Neither is a quality I think we should have. And a huge point of importance to me is abortion and neither can be pinned down on what they feel and it uber pisses me off. I can't stand all the screaming to cover the truth or the mindless info we are getting, like the cost of the prospective first ladies outfits, or who matched better. It is absolutely idiotic to focus on that. Or how the Dems are saying experince means nothing when if comes to Obama but everything with Palin or Rebs saying the exact thing only reverse persons. Does it matter or doesn't it? I think it does but not as much as history. If you have only been in office a year but changed the place for the better you are better off than a person in for 100 years who passes nothing but crap on to be voted on. People need to prove to me what thry will do and have done and not what they say in pretty speeches.

No comments: