Monday, August 11, 2008

Olympics and Idaho

Wow, I haven't posted in a month! Well, 2 weekends ago we went to Idaho, so I thought I would post some pictures and tell you some of what we did. My cousin's new wife had a baby the second day of the reunion (that re-onion is why we went), Gabe. My aunt and uncle were VERY excite, it's their first grandchild. Also my other aunt made Vinny shirts to wear each day that said "Vincent Twice, Vincent Twice" (for anyone who doesn't know, Vinny was named for my cousin and they share the same birthday) The quote is from an old Sesame Street sketch. They were very cute.
Playing Ladder Golf
In bapa and papa's trailer
Playing in the grass
Daddy and Uncle Tom playing ladder golf
Sleeping in the van, I did that a lot! :)



On our way back we stopped by Malad Gorge near Twin Falls, ID. These are some of the gorgeous pictures we took. We also stopped at Multnoma Falls, which was fun as I haven't been there in at least 6 years. It was a lot of fun.






Now, on to the Olympics. Vinny is watching with us and he gets so excited when Sync diving, swimming and gymnastics are on. He points and squeals and dances. It is so cute, and it only reinforces my desire to get him into some basic gymnastic classes so we can keep him flexible and active. I would hate to waste his love of those things.

No comments: